Page mirrored: https://indieweb.org/User:Johanbove.info
- Get rid of the Facebook accounts used by me and my family and replace it with our own sites.
- Make sure the content feed is working nicely.
- Add an "on this day" feature to my Known site.
Contribute to Known development
- Add an input form for pasting in a comment URL to conveniently send a manual webmention - see Aaron Parecki's implementation for inspiration - To make it easier for people to send me a manual webmention link
- Fix design issues (CSS) in my Known site. Currently I have my own theme, but still need to overwrite a lot of "default" style declarations
- Testing Indigenous on iOS and Android - Getting in touch with the developers Eddie Hinkle and Kristof De Jaeger
- Trying out other apps for reader: Monocle, alltogethernow
Promoting the IndieWeb
- Getting more people in my circles interested in the IndieWeb.
- Keep my Known site running and full of content and links.
I also keep my plans on my personal plans page.
But here are a few more ideas:
- Attend an IndieWeb Bootcamp event - some day, some where, either IRL or remote
- Try to motivate the Gothenborg Bit Factory team to blow new live into TaskWarrior, Taskserver and holidata.net as part of the IndieWeb movement (?)
- Registered an account on Matrix.
- Added a "Now" page to my Known site to explain what I am currently focused on.
- Finished the Hacktoberfest 2019 Open-Source challenge by contributing, or at least trying to contribute, to the Known CMS project.
- Show webmention on my personal homepage. - For offering a way to comment and like content on my static Apache Server-side-Includes powered homepage ...
- Complete my IndieWeb Profile with more itches and plans
- Complete the steps in https://indiewebify.me/ on my personal site at https://johanbove.info
- Create an account on IndieWeb.org
- Set up Known as my social platform
- Set up webmention for my personal site through https://webmention.io
- Set up feed channels in Aperture
- Create a wiki sparkline Johan Bové
- Switch back to Firefox as my main web browser